http://www.wordpressluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wpluv-logo-with-text.png 0 0 wpdev http://www.wordpressluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wpluv-logo-with-text.png wpdev2010-09-24 12:17:042010-09-25 12:32:26Top 10 Best Twitter Widgets for WordPress Blogs
Twitter is buzzing and here is a collection of top 10 twitter tools, plugins, widgets and scripts to integrate with your wordpress blog. These Twitter tools are easy to implement and you can get them running in minutes in your wordpress blogs.
WordPress Twitter Plugins, Tools, Widgets
- Wickett Twitter Widget – Display tweets from a Twitter account in the sidebar of your blog. As seen on WordPress.com. The easiest and best way to add Tweets to WordPress.
- TweetSuite – a Twitter-WordPress integration plugin that includes server-side TweetBacks, ReTweet-This buttons, digg-like Tweet-This Button, automatic tweeting of new posts and some widgets.
- Tweet This – A plugin that adds a Twitter icon to every post and page, so your readers can share your blog entries on their Twitter accounts with ease.
- TweetMeme button – easily allows your blog posts to be retweeted.
- Simple Twitter Link – simply returns a URL, which is a link to Twitter with your post/page URL within it.
- WP Twitip ID – Plugin adds an extra field to the comment form for user to enter their twitter username
- The Twitter Updater – a wordpress plugin that automatically sends a Twitter status update to your Twitter account when you create, publish, or edit your WordPress post. You can specify the text for the updates, and also have the option to turn the auto update on/off for the different post actions in the admin panel.
- TwitThis is an easy way for people to send Twitter messages about your blog post or website. When visitors to your website click on the TwitThis button or link, it takes the URL of the webpage and creates a shorter URL using TinyURL. Then visitors can send this shortened URL and a description of the web page to all of their friends on Twitter.
- Twitter Tools – This wordpress plugin creates an integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account. Pull your tweets into your blog and create new tweets on blog posts and from within WordPress.
- Twitter WordPress Sidebar Widget – Customise the number of updates shown in your sidebar, individual links to each status update on Twitter, style your Twitterings using CSS, choose whether to display your Twitter name before each post and customise text between the post text and the relative time.
- Twitter Feed – Posts your blog updates to your twitter account. Login to twitterfeed using your OpenID, provide the URL for your blog RSS feed, and how often to post to Twitter.
- Twitt-Twoo – is a simple little plugin that will allow you to update your Twitter status right from your blog’s sidebar. It is AJAX powered and allows for quick and easy status updates.
- Twitter Sharts – ‘Shart’ your twitter status anywhere within your wordpress blog posts or pages.