this article we’ve spent time searching for WordPress Tricks and Tutorials for Designers to make a professional WordPress theme.There are hundreds of tricks over there on wordpress blogs but we only collected the most interesting tricks.If we forgot one please comment it and Retweet this post.
Fantastico is an amazing cPanel/PHP based Web application. It integrates with cPanel and gives you the ability to automatically install popular Open Source Applications.
After logged into your cPanel, just look for a blue smiley face. After clicking on it follow the steps below:
- From Fantastico navigation menu click on “WordPress”.
- In the next widow click New Installation. This will take you to the next step:
- In this step you will be asked to provide information needed to install your WordPress.
a) Install on domain: Choose the domain on which you want to install WordPress
b) Install in Directory: Leave this blank if you want WordPress to be installed in the root of the domain. For example, when you leave it blank, you will access WordPress at http://www.yoursite.com/ . If you want to specify a different directory, type it into this field. For example if you type in “blog”, the url will then be http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ .
c) Choose the admin username and password to access your WordPress admin.
d) Admin nickname: The name you want to display for the admin account.
e) Admin e-mail: The email address of the admin
f) Site name: What you want to name your blog
g) Description: What your site is about.
i) Finally, for the email configuration, this will be an email address that you’ve set up.
- After clicking the “Install WordPress” button you will be brought to a review page:
Click “Finish Installation” to complete your WordPress installation.
- After you click “Finish Installation” button, you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can specify an email address to which the details of your new installation will be sent.
In the late 1990s, blogs started as online diaries. Today blogs are very popular and have become more than online diaries. In fact, blogging has become an important part of the online and offline world. WordPress is the most popular blog platform that we recommend for blogging. Arvixe is an award-winning web hosting company that meets all WordPress hosting system requirements( PHP 4.3 or greater, MySQL 4.0 or & The mod_rewrite Apache module).
Why choose arvixe for wordpress hosting?
- Arvixe provides a free automated installation of WordPress. (or if you are an expert blogger, WordPress installs can be done in just a couple clicks using the arvixe cpanel Fantastico auto-installer).
- You will get Unlimited Space / Unlimited Data Transfer to handle your websites.
- You can host up to 6 Domains for just $4.0/mo. In fact, you can host an unlimited number of different blogs with just one plan from $7.00/mo. (Read how you can control and moderate multiple blogs from a single dashboard using wordpress MU on arvixe.)
- Get One FREE domain registration for life
- 24/7 technical support staff with years of WordPress hosting experience. If you have any questions or need any assistance, arvixe support is available 24/7/365 through phones, live chat, or e-mail based ticket support.
- 99.9% uptime and 60 day money back guarantee.