When a domain is registered the registrar (such as GoDaddy, 1and1 ect) will set the name servers by default to their own servers. After you sign up with arvixe hosting you’ll have to point your domain (i.e. change the default name servers to those of your new web hosting company) to arvixe hosting account. Usually you get your new name servers with your welcome email from arvixe web hosting.
Follow these steps to point your website
- How To Change Name Servers (DNS) for GoDaddy
- How to Change your Nameservers on an Enom Account
- How to Change name servers via 1and1.com
- How to change DNS name server settings in Network Solutions?
- How to change the name servers on a Yahoo Domain
- How to change name servers at Register.com
- How to Change name servers via Dotster.com
How to point addon Domain Name to Arvixe Web Hosting
Arvixe lets you host multiple domains under one account.
- Add New domains from your control panel
- Follow the same steps above to point your domain to arvixe hosting
Arvixe Coupon codes:
- fbwh30 – Get 30% off 2 year plan
- fbwh20 – Get 20% off 1 year plan
- fbwh10 – Get 10% off any hosting plan