There were 3.6 million job openings at the end of 2012. About 80% of available jobs are never advertised.
If you are on this page in need of a new way to grab potential candidates, you’ve come to the right place! I am going to show you the best WordPress job themes – both free and premium. I’ve chosen WordPress themes as they have reliable, rich content management tools available to you all time.
Now, Job Board themes must be designed intelligently with a multitude of features, such as apps that enable you to respond to users by mail for new notifications, new job listings, tracking job locations on maps from user’s current location, the ability to process and translate different languages, and many more exciting possibilities. All of these tools will require a powerful content management system – one that is responsive.
This is How a Job Board Website functions:
- A company submits a job listing with details about the position and their company.
- A prospective employee visits the site, searches the interactive map, filters the results, and applies for the job of their dreams. (Many times a user profile and a CV or Resume will be a user sign-up requirement)
- Site administrators can require a subscription or a one-time payment to create a job listing.
Since the WordPress community has endless resources and support for its users (such as user help & reviews, plugins and themes) you won’t get stalled on your path to success. The help you may need is out there!
Below is a collection of best job board themes which are highly customizable to suit your needs. These themes are highly rated and feature the most sales!
Jobify is a premium, elegant, clean and modern theme with a solid backend, ensuring total integration with WP-Job Manager. You can use Jobify as standalone, customizable theme without the wp-job plugin since it looks professional out of the box. It also features full template support for job listings, as well as maps support.
Job Board Theme
This theme is fully responsive, and a good bargain for your money. It is search engine customized and very easy to set up. Any user will find it very easy to find content on the homepage since it includes a user search form “Quick Search”. Additionally, it includes a “view all jobs” by category, and a sidebar of the most recent listings.
The menu, header, website, and logo/slogan are well displayed in a stylish sleek design. Also, if you happen to buy this theme, free updates and patches will be provided as well as child themes and support
This Theme features:
- Location by Google Maps – Gives maps, location and distance information from where the user is.
- Personal Messaging – A user applying for work can contact the company on the job posting.
- CV or Resume uploads – Users can upload their CVs and resumes and edit whenever they like.
- Members’ area management tools, images/video, pdf etc. This is possible as the theme supports different media types.
This theme was designed for beginner and advanced wordpress users. It’s quite easy to move around powerful customization tools – providing a simple, yet powerful user experience. Users will find everything they need at hand.
The best part of it – if you don’t like the theme after purchase, you’ll have a full money back guarantee after 14 Days! That sounds amazing!
The design is quite responsive and optimized on mobile devices like it was made for the small screen!
Some of the features include are:
- Language processor – This theme offers language translation for your site and can be customized on every region of the world. For instance, it offers 6-major languages pre-installed on the first use.
- On page frontend Controls – These controls will let you customize your site while still on the home page.
- Constant Updates – The theme is weekly upgraded for more features and fixes. You will find these updates to be timely.
Jobera boasts of a powerful dashboard that lets you work around the theme’s list of great features to bring out the best of your content. The responsive, sleek design means that the theme changes layout to fit any device screen for effective reading and cool viewing experience.
The famous WP-Job manager add-on is compatible with this theme which helps users to add resumes that cover previous job experiences, skills and other important information.
Jobera supports a long list of plugins like Job Manager, Resume manager, WC Paid Listings, Company Profiles and many more.
Please click on More Info/Demo for detailed information.
Nine to Five
This is one of the best responsive WordPress themes available for users. You will be amazed how gigs are listed comfortably on mobile devices. All you to do is activate this feature on the theme settings by pushing it on to allow an awesome user experience on their visits to your site. You can also turn it off to deactivate this function.
Nine to Five supports more than 50 options available to customize your job listing site. The features supported are quite in a long list I’ll mention just a few:
- Payments: PayPal is available to use on accepting paid job listings.
- Maps: Uses Google maps to pinpoint users to job locations right from their current area.
- Language processing: It supports language translation. This helps users with difficulties understanding other languages depending on their locations to choose a language of their choice.
For detailed information, click on More Info / Demo below.
Every job listing website must openly exhibit professionalism. You need to catch the user’s eye for them to sign up, upload their CV’s and Resumes, much the same for job recruiters – they will need a professional environment to post their job listings.
CAREERS theme provides that! It also provides advanced filtering options to bring out the best match on performed searches.
This theme supports the following features; I’ll list a few of them:
- Job seeker profile page.
- Job listings with multiple views support.
- Advanced filters for best search results etc.
For detailed information, click on More Info/ Demo link below.
There is a reason I didn’t leave this flexible, responsive theme out: its ability to support multi-purpose businesses like Corporate, Portfolio, Agency or even Blogs. Not only can it support a job listing site, you can switch to any kind of business you want. In case you are no longer interested in your current business website; you can switch to any of the above!
This theme is fully responsive and looks more beautiful on Retina display. Its drag and drop feature, the page builder, you are able to structure the design of your pages without a single glimpse of code! Well that’s the work of a powerful content management system.
I’ll highlight some of the features here:
- Great admin dashboard.
- Drag and drop page builder.
- Job board etc.
Click on more info/demo for detailed information below.
Any great theme – whether a job listing, blog, portfolio, sport, magazine or a tech site – must have a sleek, responsive design with ability to change layout on variety of devices. Flexibility to put your content, product, and listings out there are important!
The themes I’ve presented here all have that in their design. All you need to do is choose among them for your best fit. If you are unable to make a decision, look at the ratings, the number of sales, comments and customer feedbacks. By doing that, you will be be able to make a solid judgement, and don’t forget to ask for a “money back guarantee” in case you don’t like the theme.
I hope this information was helpful!